We at Tridhya Intuit Private Limited, are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. We respect the privacy of every individual or entity visiting us and strive to protect it under any case. We understand the importance of it and protecting it is our utmost priority.
The moment you sign up for accessing our services or use our products, features, content, technology or functionality offered through this website, you agree with our terms and conditions according to the policies of this company.
The privacy of a user or entity is our top priority and we do not sell or rent the information provided by you to any of the third parties without your consent.
Personal Information that we may collect from the users in a variety of ways. It is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person with information such as a name, an identification number, location data, Email address, contact number or other similar information.
We record the private data that you simply give to us and any future updates. On your demand, we have a tendency to delete the private data provided by you on the web site. Copies of your data might stay keep through and viewable in cached and archived pages.
Your Personal data are kept with us as long as necessary for the aim of you giving it to us. Except wherever required to retort to a question from you or fulfil an order, we will delete your Personal Information on your request.
We even collect mobile number, educational records and employment records if needed and make sure that doesn’t slip out of the firm.
Information We Collect
In order to serve you online on this website we collect and store the personal details that are received from you with your permission. The purpose in collecting them is to serve you with the secured, safe, smooth and easy access to our website.
The Personal Information is limited to the details required in order to meet your needs and reach out a goal of serving the smooth experience on this website.
The Personal Information that we may collect include your IP address, contact information, device type, the pages you access, connection information, geographical location, Statistics regarding viewed pages, referral URL, traffic details, Standard web log details, Ad Datas and other Information. We even collect information through our cookies and web beacons.
With the collection of information, we assure you with the protection of the collected information trusted by you or any of your information provided by the third parties.
We ensure that,
- We do not use your information for the purpose other than demanded and shall request your consent if needed anywhere else.
- We will review and assess the quality of our information.
- We hold respective and necessary measures and controls to protect your Personal Information stored or transferred to whichever country.
- We look after the rights you hold in the company policy and laws and shall deal with transparency regarding the issues and queries to it if any.
Information You Provide
- The information that we demand from you when you register an account with us would be:
- The basic identification information like your name, address, ID number, telephone numbers, office address, e-mail address.
- The financial transaction data which shall be retained by us in accordance to the provision of applicable laws.
- Required additional information due to amendment in data protection laws.
- Your billing and related information flashing in your account shall remain logged with us for the future reference as per our policy.
Use of Your Information
Tridhya Intuit Pvt Ltd may use the information that we collect from you for the following purposes
- To provide information to you that you have requested to us, in relation to our products or services.
- We will need to use your information to keep you updated about the other products or services that you are interested in.
- We may use of your information to inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may disclose your relevant personal information with the companies and the team working on it to deliver you the best service possible with your consent.
- We may disclose your personal information and our private communications (if required) with the government authorities and agencies for identification.
You might be able to disable some cookies; you can adjust the settings on your device or browser to decline any cookies if you wish to.
Third Parties Links/Websites
Tridhya Intuit Pvt Ltd may link to third party websites when required.
We are not responsible for the privacy statement; we do not have control over these cookies.
Security & Storage
The security and storage of your personal information is important to us. We strive to maintain the integrity and security of your Personal Information and we therefore use standard industry protocols to protect and ensure the security of it.
We store your personal information in a secured place which are not accessible by the public and take the security measures to protect against the loss or misuse of your personal data.
The data transmission over the internet cannot be however guaranteed to be 100% secure and hence there cannot be absolute assurance regarding its security. If you have any concern regarding the security of your data, please contact us at email@example.com.